Sedona for Spiritual Healing
Why Sedona for healing?
Sedona’s greatest attraction is her beauty. Sedona, Arizona is famous for its red and orange sandstone rock formations, giant erosion-sculpted red rocks. Masterpieces that took 350 million years!
Sedona has long been known as a spiritual power center because of the subtle energy vortexes in the area. Ancient Native Americans believed this was a sacred healing place. They believed the land was so sacred, they used it solely for sacred ceremony.
Many people believe that several healing vortexes (spiraling energy fields) meet underneath Sedona.
Visitors from all over the world are drawn to Sedona for its transformative healing powers.
Benefits of coming to Sedona for your Ayurvedic healing sessions:
- The natural beauty of the area.
- The strong energy which amplifies the healing process
- The sacred sites
- The relaxation and calm of being in the desert landscape
- The fresh air
Enjoy all 4 season in stunning Sedona
Spring Bloom in the Desert
Sedona’s mild climate makes it unique. Because of its elevation, Sedona is cooler than most of southern Arizona in summer and warmer than Flagstaff by about 20 degrees in winter.
Choose Adventure or Relaxation or any Combination
Special Sedona attractions for your exploration:
- Sacred Journeys: Vortex Experiences, Sedona’s sacred sites
- Guided Tours: Off-Road Jeep Adventures, Canyons, Red Rocks
- Ancient Southwest, Hopi and Navajo journeys and retreats
- Sky: Balloon Flights, Helicopter Adventures, Air Tours, Skydiving
- Hiking: over 200 scenic/photogenic trails! Go guided or on your own!
- Horseback riding
- Wilderness Train
- River trips and rafting adventures
- World-famous cuisine
- World-famous fine art galleries
- National and State parks: Grand Canyon, Coconino National Forest, etc.
For more information on activites that you can possibly club with your Ayurvedic Health Consultations, Spa Treatments, etc., please contact:
Authentic Ayurveda of Sedona