Book an Appointment
Scheduling an Appointment:
- All consultations and spa treatments are by advanced appointment only.
- Same day appointments may be available, but call at least 2 hours in advance.
- All appointments are reserved with a credit card, taken over the phone.
- Treatments that are more than one day in duration, require a minimum 50% deposit, held by credit card. This deposit is non refundable, but may be applied towards future treatments.
- Please arrive ON TIME for your appointment. If you are going to be late, please call. Late arrivals may lose scheduled time, if there is another customer immediately following them.
- All appointments are reserved with a credit card.
Re-scheduling or Canceling Appointments:
- All reschedules and cancellations require a 24 hours notice, prior to time of appointment. This is important so that time may be given to another customer.
- Without 24 hours notice, 50% of the scheduled treatment will be automatically charged. This charge is non refundable, nor used as credit for future treatments.
Most Ayurvedic Spa Treatments use a lot of oils for therapeutic purposes. We suggest that you wear casual clothing, as you may be going home with some oils. Some clients even like to bring an old towel to drape over their shoulders or car seat.
- Please see Contact tab to get Google map directions.
- Feel free to call for more specific directions from your home or hotel.
- Navajo Road is directly across the street from La Quinta Hotel on HWY 179.
Please park in the driveway at 10 Navajo Road.
Authentic Ayurveda of Sedona
10 Navajo Road
Sedona, Arizona 86351
Village of Oak Creek
Phone: (928) 284-1114
Get in touch with Ayurveda Sedona